Support Liberty Youth Ranch
Your donation to Liberty Youth Ranch will provide a better life and a better future for boys and girls in your lifetime and beyond. Liberty Youth Ranch, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deducible to the fullest extent of the law and greatly appreciated!
More Ways to Give
See below for more ways to give. If you feel called to help our children and would like to discuss additional ways to give, please connect with us! We truly look forward to hearing from you and greatly appreciate your support.
- Cash Donations: (By Check or Credit Card: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.) These donations are vital to the annual operating fund.
- Stock Donations: Gifts of stock may be given directly or used to fund charitable gift annuities or charitable remainder trusts.
- In-Kind Donations: These are donations of noncash gifts such as building materials, professional services or commodities.
- Memorials and Honorariums: A donor gives a gift in memory or in honor of a loved one, relative, friend, or colleague.
- Matching Donations: These donations come from businesses and corporations that match the charitable gifts of their employees.
- Capital Purchases/Donations: These are the purchase and donation of items crucial to the operation of Liberty Youth Ranch.
- Property: These are gifts of land, buildings, automobiles, jewelry, artwork, coin collections and other gifts of real or personal property.
- Will and/or Living Trust: A donor specifies a percentage or dollar amount of his or her estate to be provided to Liberty Youth Ranch at the time of death.
- Charitable Gift Annuity: A donor gives a sum of money in return for a set percentage rate of return for life.
- Charitable Remainder Trust (Unitrust & Annuity Trust): A donor funds a trust in return for a set percentage rate of return for life with the trust principal going to Liberty Youth Ranch at the donor’s death.
- Lead Trust: A donor funds a trust whereby Liberty Youth Ranch receives annual income with the trust principle going to a designated party once the estate taxes have been offset by the contributions to Liberty Youth Ranch.
- Life Estate: A donor gives a property to Liberty Youth Ranch, but is allowed to use the property until the death of the donor.
Volunteering at Liberty Youth Ranch
We depend on hundreds of volunteers each year! We are delighted you are interested in volunteering at the Ranch. Your service is a blessing. Please complete and return the volunteer application and we will follow-up upon receipt.